Monday, August 04, 2008

Stupid Jet Plane

So the nephew leaves tomorrow and there will be okay things about that: back to the rhythmn of things, fattening items I never buy will not be in my home, smaller grocery and gas bill... but The Boy and I are going to be bummed; although clearly we will not be as bummed as he will be and his girlfriend.

I liked having someone else here who speaks above 4 year old level (albeit mumbly). I like laughing at goofy movies and having someone else to 'cook' for. It was fun.

It is going to be really quiet around here except for what I expect to be repeated, "Where's C, Mommy, where's C? I miss him."

Me too.


2 comments:

PK said...

We are going to miss him too... the stories of his visit have been fabulous.

ElastiGirl said...

thus the summer starts the wrap-up phase...