Monday, April 07, 2008

Stupid Land Legs

Well, finally the 'still at sea' feeling has left me and I am finding I am quite sad about its departure. Emails fly between all of us as a virtual lido aft deck, but still. Somehow cow-spread laden, allergen-loaded central PA is not quite the same as this:




There were many lessons to glean from this trip, one of them is what it means for the server to be served. More later on this but in the meantime, if someone could just come and put my napkin in my lap for me, I think I could very well move on with my day.

4 comments:

The Vicar of Hogsmeade said...

I found a waiter for you over at my place

cheesehead said...

Land legs suck, eh?

Gracebythesea said...

...For the server to be served rings so true for me since it was the word assigned to me ...twice! It speaks to our need and fear of vulnerability...much easier to face with all of you on the Lido deck than back here in responsibility-land.
Whose birthday shall we make it this evening?
What time does the disco open tonight?

peripateticpolarbear said...

You need help with your napkin? wow. I don't think I could handle a cruise.