Monday, December 10, 2007

Independence Day

Today's agenda includes:
Mailing the last payment on the car I use - CHECK!
Signing papers to separate out all of our insurance - CHECK!
Meeting with TOW1 and husband (and a mediator) to hopefully move on from this place - CHECK!

I believe tonight I shall sleep well - Done and DONE!

It went well. It all went very well. I am hoping to let my thoughts percolate through the day and have a coherent thought or two to post later tonight.

I will say this - I felt your prayers holding me and supporting me last night. I had no anxiety. I really even had no anger. It truly was a time of walking through it, learning from it and now moving on from it.

Thank you and peace, friends.

20 comments:

more cows than people said...

i hope the only fireworks today are ones that make you ooh, and ah, and send you to bed with wonder and joy.

i'll be thinking of you.

cheesehead said...

Me too.

Sue said...

What they said. We're rowing with you today.

]*

revrosa said...

rowing hard!

I am Chorus said...

Thinking about you today!

Towanda said...

*[

Purechristianithink said...

Praying . . .

Crimson Rambler said...

I'm still feasting on your sermon from yesterday, thank you and may grace surround you today.

zorra said...

]*

I hope it went smoothly.

RevHRod said...

Oh, my. I'm sure the mediator said you couldn't hit the husband in the head with your oar....

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that things went well today.

St. Casserole said...

I salute you for rowing forward.
XXXOOO and an arm thingie

Kathryn said...

Cyber glucose tablets for extra energy heading your way as you row.
]*

net said...

Yes!!!!!!

]*

Love you lots!

You are a strong person!

And God is so very good!

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf said...

Oh, that outcome is so wonderful to hear! I'm very glad for you and am picturing you enjoying God's loving shoulder chuck.

RevHRod said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I think you deserve another chocolate martini for this one! You've been in my thoughts and prayers. So very glad to know that things went well. You must be exhausted. I hope the rest of the week is peaceful for you.

Wyldth1ng said...

Yea!

Lorna said...

hugs and prayers.

DogBlogger said...

]*

Singing Owl said...

YAY!

Mary Beth said...

Gatorade anyone?

you rock!