This was the theme of my sermon yesterday morning and in light of recent grumpiness I thought I should take my own advice. Right now I am rejoicing in:
- a new spinning class I am hoping to make it to by 9.
- the seminary intern we have who is preaching this Sunday - YEAH!
- America's Most Smartest Model - simply the best shit tv... EVER!
- a long snuggle with The Boy this morning which seems to have made us both feel better.
- a good 'come-down-off-the-ledge' conversation I had with a friend of mine while our kids played
Now onto another day of rowing.