Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Way to Do It

So I am still on vacation. The church gave me an extra week of professional leave as a way to help care for me during this time and I gotta say I could get used to coming home from being away on vacation and not having to immediately jump into preacher/pastor mode. I'm just kind of easing my way back into it; a Bible study here.... a few phone calls/emails there.... It helps that I am not preaching this Sunday.

You might note that I took down a couple of pics. If you are desperate for more of the Boy and hismamma and you know AKMA then you will be able to find more.

Thank you all for your kind comments about missing me. It is nice to be missed.

I missed you too.

4 comments:

Towanda said...

Glad you got such a lovely coming-home gift. Peace.

Kathryn said...

It does so help when you don't have to hit the ground running - I am pleased they are allowing you to ease back gently.

Drew said...

I just happened to find AKMA's blog this Monday along with a bunch of other blogs from other Christians on the liberal-progressive side... Who knew?

I saw the boy - great pics! I was also then disappointed I did not get to take a course from AKM during my four years at said institution. Ah well...

Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

So, I already knew you were awesome and all, but how great to find pics of your lover-ly son on one of my favorite prof's pages! It just made me warm and happy.

Welcome back!