Just finished spending 5 + hours talking to TDH about everything ranging from 'why?' to 'what now?' Turns out we really are done which just seems so unfair since as I told him it is like I lost a game where I was only put in to play for the last 5 seconds... and I was already down 100-2.
Some helpful things to know:
- It seems there really was nothing else I could have done.
- He gets how terribly he has treated me and how absolutely insane he has acted.
- The Boy remains his number 1 priority.
- He cried. I did not.
- It looks like splitting assets is not going to be an issue.
- I think we are going to be able to do this as collaboratively as possible.
Some not so helpful things to know:
- TOW2 is moving from Fallic Southern State to neighboring state next weekend (grrrrrrrr). Although she will still be 5 hours away and he is not allowed to take The Boy out of state that still ticks me off.
- Who is paying for what car may become an issue.
A sad thing to recognize:
- The final nail has been officially hammered into the coffin. It is time to get this process done.