Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Healing Space

I am getting some good face-to-face healing time with a variety of friends. I am so blessed. Sunday morning was spent with Listing Straight and her family. Then worship led by her in the Southern Presbyterian Mecca which brought a lot of memories of youth ministry days gone by. One thought I had was that I need to return there more regulary - small group leader? worship conference?

Now I am in Atlanta splitting time between seminary friends and the revgal Big Event planning team. It is good to have the mind active planning something I believe in and then go 'home' and be with my friends who know both me and TDH.

The Boy is hanging in there. I now pray to the gods of the portable dvd player and the creators of Little Einstein. His favorites and there is less guilt because there is music and art education involved.

One foot in front of the other!

Back to planning with songbird, st. casserole, cheesehead, reverend mommy, quotidian grace, mary beth and questing parson too. How sweet it is.

13 comments:

Girl said...

Please tell them I said 'hi'. And 'thank you' for being there...even if that wasn't the original plan.

Sue said...

]*

Blessings and peace to you, the Boy, and all the Revgals.

juniper68 said...

checking in to say you've been in my thoughts and prayers

Listing Straight said...

Have a fantabulous week- I hope it is filled with good things-

Hot Cup Lutheran said...

have not read your blog in awhile... so I played catch-up. Praying you find that healing space and signs of hope.

Towanda said...

So glad the gals are loving on you. You deserve it!

Quotidian Grace said...

row, row, row your boat, girl.

We're in there with you.

RevRosa said...

Checking in on you, wanting you to know that lots of prayers still head your way each day.

Tatusko Family said...

Looking forward to the next phase of the journey...which includes ME!

And I thank God daily for the car DVD player.

cheesehead said...

(o)

Singing Owl said...

(o)

Rainbow Pastor said...

((((WS))))

I am so glad you're getting that love and support.

Lots of prayers heading your way too.

Mark Smith said...

I haven't checked in yet, but I am praying for you and sending general good thoughts your way.

On behalf of my gender, we apologize for the pain.

Have fun in Hotlanta!