Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just Some Thoughts

  • I gotta say I never thought the previous post would cause such a visceral reaction in some of you. Good feedback for sure and I hope all of us were able to give thanks that we are no longer in that place.
  • If you have read my dizzy post you could see why I am none too happy that I have now had to add a few extra meetings thanks to someone else dropping a denominational ball.
  • Of course a couple of the softball games were rained out so I guess that makes it even?
  • I always chuckled when I saw those shirts on the internet that said stuff like "Recovering Christian" but I gotta say when I actually saw one on someone I felt a weird mixture of guilt, grief and slapped in the face.
  • Is it wrong of me to not be all that bummed that TDH leaves on Tuesday for a youth trip?
  • Board meeting tonight and I am once again so grateful for the difference between the board meetings we have now and the board meetings we used to have.
  • Of course I need to clean the house and without that leftover adrenaline from anger and frustration it is a lot harder to stay up late after those things.
  • Lately The Boy has been confusing his opposites - he grabs his shoes and asks to go inside, he asks me to get out of his car bed and he wants his nightlight off. It's just so dang cute.
  • Did anyone else see Paul Potts on the Today show? My sister called me to tell me to turn it on. I saw him interviewed but had to leave before he performed.
  • That is all for now.

3 comments:

Songbird said...

That boy is very, very cute.

will smama said...

What happened to the non-violent marks?

St. Casserole said...

Did you just say, "What do YOU want???". I thought I heard something...