Cheesehead and I (reverend mother) are both laid up this week with various tooth maladies. This one's in honor of us:
1. Are you a regular patron of dentists' offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance, or
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
c) dentist? what is this "dentist" thing you speak of?
a) but that is only because TDH is far more mature than I am. He drags me twice a year. It only makes me feel a little better that he has to have more cleaning done than I do... heh, heh, heh.
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
3. Favorite thing to eat that's BAAAAAD for your teeth.
Christmas hard candy.
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
Yes, my orthodontist had them place some miserable thing in the roof of my mouth - that HURT. When I returned to his chair he took one look at it and ripped it out because it "wasn't right".
5. "I'd rather have a root canal than _________________."
I was going to say go shopping with my sister (only because she is one who actually finds that activity fun - as in trying on things for fun; me not so much), but she reads this so instead I will say.... hmmm......
Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident?
Hee, hee. This question does remind me of when I became a Friends fan though.