Sunday, March 11, 2007

Revgalblogpal Friday(ummm, Sunday?) Five: Matters of Taste Edition

Posted by Songbird: My mother loved figs. I only like them in a Newton.It's all a matter of taste. Name five things you like a lot that some close relative or significant other did/does not like. This could be food, movies, hobbies, music, sports or whatever springs to mind.

1) Racquetball - TDH has no interest in this sport what-so-ever. I find it a good way to exercise, get the cardio in and yet not constantly have my mind on the pain my knees are in because I am too focused on making the next shot. He sees it as a good way to get smacked on the back of the head with a ball. Playing against me, he has a point.

2) Alcohol - I drink it, he does not. There are too many women in the world wishing their partners didn't drink to complain about this but I will say sometimes it would be nice to share a glass of wine over dinner or be in a relationship with someone who is not totally repulsed by the smell of beer or wine on one's breath.

3) S**t TV - He is after all, a guy, so those Saturday TBS marathons of chick flicks that I could have on mindlessly throughout the day? Well, he is just not that interested.

4) Going Places - It is not that I have dreams of being the big world traveler, I'm just talking about the need/desire to get out of the house every once in awhile. TDH could never leave the house again and be perfectly content and happy.

One the opposite way:
5) Coconut - I believe my 2 year old sums it up the best when he says: iw.

No comments: