Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Ipod Meme

Why? Because finally - and through the great generosity and overwhelming Christmas spirit of my sister - I can!

Teh Idea - Totally 'borrowed' from Inner Dorothy
Teh Rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you?
"Young Love" - Air Supply (ouch, what a way to start)

Will I have a happy life?"
I am a Man of Constant Sorrow" - Soggy Bottom Boys (well at least the music quality is better)

What do my friends really think of me?
"Hold On" - Yes (Apparantly much like VH1, I loved the 80’s)

How can I make myself happy?
"Everything Must Change” - Barbra Streisand (huh, interesting to say the least)

What should I do with my life?
"Chains of Love" - Erasure

Will I ever have children?
"I Hope" - Dixie Chicks (huh again)

What is some good advice for me?
"Walk On" - Susan Ashton (everything must change and walk on.. I’m noticing a pattern)

How will I be remembered?
"I Don’t Want to Wait" - Paula Cole (instant gratification on my tomb stone - cool!)

What is my signature dancing song?
“Farther Along” - Lost Dogs (That was so lame I’m going to try it again: “Blessing in Disguise” - Lost Dogs. Okay, apparantly I am not supposed to have a good dance song and I am supposed to consider it a blessing)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"A Vegas Story" - Lost Dogs (did my Ipod get stuck on one band?)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"When it Was Over" - Sara Groves (I've got nothing)

What song will play at my funeral?
"The Climb” - No Doubt

What type of men/women do you like?
Men: "Minimum Wage" - They Might Be Giants (LOL!)
Women: "Like I Love You" - Justin Timberlake (that’s right, I’ve got some Timberlake on my Ipod - what of it?!)

What is my day going to be like?
"I want to be Loved" - Bon Jovi (As much as I hate to admit it, that’s about right)

8 comments:

Songbird said...

You wouldn't happen to no where my Nano is, would you?

Listing Straight said...

Justin Timberlake... Bwahhhhhh (is that the way to type a really big laugh?)

Thank you. You don't know how much I needed this today. Oh wait. You do.

ppb said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. And I LOVE Minimum Wage.

Hee-ahh! (whip crack)

Anonymous said...

I was just going to type Hee-ahh!
You beat me to it.

towanda said...

I liked it so much, I played, too!

http://www.clevertitle.net/towanda/?p=948

Sue said...

Good list (well, until the Justin T thing, but whatever...)

My iPod seems to get a theme going when it's on shuffle also. Odd themes at times.

Any Given Tuesday said...

So awesome! I'm going to have to try this very soon and post it myself. Makes me want to go home and play MASH, too. Remember that game? Will my iPod tell me who I'm going to marry and how many kids I'll have??