Sunday, December 17, 2006

Light and Airy; Short and Sweet

A lot of folks who read my blog are clergy or at least heavily involved in the church so for this week I am going to attempt to keep things light and airy; short and sweet. Here is the first installment:

I received one of those annoying email forwards with a joke about a dumb blonde that I didn't think was that funny. It was about a woman buying postage stamps and when asked what denomination she wanted them in she listed Presbyterian, Methodist, blah, blah, blah...

I grunted a bit disgusted at the sterotyping of women and thought to myself, "Yeah, right... who would really make that mistake?"


And then I remembered.

4 comments:

PPB said...

What color is your hair--ws?

Songbird said...

Har-dee-har-har...

TheoOnTapintheBurg said...

Light and Airy, short and sweet is good. Glad you can do that. As I started reading the "joke" I was remembering something I'd read on your blog....hee hee

cheesehead said...

(smile)