I've been tagged. And in turn I tagged The Boy, age 18 months:
1. One Book That Changed Your Life -- I am not sure, but Mom always says to warm the crowd up with a joke... maybe this would be funnier.
2. One Book That You've Read More Than Once -- All. of. Them.
3. One Book You'd Want on a Desert Island -- Farmer Will, because then I wouldn't need a mirror to know what I looked like.
4. One Book That Made You Laugh -- Animals picture book, especially when my Mommy makes the elephant sounds (which she won't do for some reason when she has a headache).
5. One Book That Made You Cry -- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, my Mommy made the bear voice a little too scary one time.
6. One Book You Wish You Had Written -- Goodnight Moon. Doesn't everyone wish they had written this? "Goodnight nobody... goodnight air" - I mean really, how hard was that to write?
7. One Book That You Wish Had Never Been Written -- I'm guessing someday it will be this one.
8. Books You're Currently Reading -- The Very Hungry Catepillar, Hug, Moo, Baa, La, La, La!
9. One Book You've Been Meaning to Read -- Ah, Tolstoy.