* I am tired of Mr. Noodle. It always takes him three chances to get the answer to the question right. No wonder Dorothy always wants to ask someone else.
* While I am on the subject the guy who plays Mr. Noodle died in 2003. Why are we watching Elmo's World from 2003? Is this how far behind giving to PBS and Sesame Street is?
* All that said I LOVE the almost hour of lap/snuggle time I get thanks to Sesame Street. It is on at 7 so it is a perfect way to wind down from the day.
* TDH has been gone on a mission trip since early last Sunday morning. Yesterday we got the message that they were coming home a day early. There was not one soul in this house (adult, child, dog, cat) who wasn't happy about that news.
* After 10 years of marriage I have no illusions about what kind of reunion we will have after one of us has been gone for a time. TDH has to get everything put away and in order before he can relax. He is also an introvert and after a trip like this mentally exhausted. I kind of resign myself to stay out of his way.
* Still the hug I received last night was very nice... albeit stinky.
* The most romantic thing of all is that right now he - and NOT me - is changing a nasty, diaper-rashed bottom. I think I am falling in love all over again.
* TBS is dangerous. Just when you think you can turn off the tv they have a fun movie on and I leave it playing in the background. Right now it is O Brother Where Art Thou?
* The Boy and I had a pretty good week together. It was fun (mostly) to spend some concentrated time with him. What an amazing little guy he is to which he would respond, "Nooooo"- his latest and greatest word.
* Good week, but if you need me tomorrow you should probably check my office. There is A LOT of catching up to do.
* The movie is done and so is the post. Have a good Saturday.