I am having a serious problem with the latest flare-up of an illness that has been stalking me my entire life. It is related to TBS (Tired Butt Syndrome) but this particular strain is known as Mush for Brains.
* Strong desire to place head on any object and shut eyes.
* Inability to complete any task without checking email/blogs/chat multiple times
* Loss of sermon mojo
* Lack of discipline to complete anything constructive even when given time to explicity do so
These symptoms can occur at any time but I seem to be especially susceptible to them during extreme weather patterns, when other people are away on vacations and I am not, or particularly on days that end in 'y'.
I have attempted to self-medicate with alternating both cold and hot coffee into the affected area and numerous diet cokes. Prescribed medication includes diet and exercise and I have seriously thought about both but I am concerned about the side effects... loose fitting clothing, severe sugar deficiency, and sweating when there is no game to be won or lost being chief among them.
Also, I am concerned about getting my sermon mojo back through a prescription because of the embarrassment that will be caused if I cannot get my laptop down after more than four hours.
With all of this in mind I am hereby:
1) Admitting I have a problem.
2) Believing in a higher power that can help me (hopefully this higher power is the same One I am currently working for)
3) Asking for help and agreeing to exer...
4) Hey, Songbird posted!
5) I should write a post.
6) It's so hot.
7) Where IS everybody..
8) Okay now where was I?