Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh, if only...

Thanks to Following Frodo.

Miracle Max

Which Princess Bride Character are You?

Oh, if only this were true here are the miracles I would perform...

- Immediately snuff out all redneck attempts to burn trash with a thorough drenching of the materials to occur if there is plastic in the burn pile... or at the very least create a constant breeze around my house so that the smoke does not just sit in my living room and watch tv with us.

- Odorless spread.

- Winning the lottery without buying a ticket.

- Oh yeah and end world hunger and peace throughout the world... whatever - the smoke and spread are a good start.

4 comments:

Leslee said...

I'm Buttercup

"Well ... you were dead."

Rev Dave said...

I have six fingers on my right hand!

Preacher Mom said...

I'm with you on the stinky burning habit that some folks have. I can't figure out why it never dawns on them that their act of "cleaning up" their yard has such a negative impact on their neighbors. Or maybe they just don't care.

SingingOwl said...

I'm the Clergyman. LOL!