Sunday, May 28, 2006

RevGalBlogPal Friday Five: 'This I believe' Edition

The instructions: Name five things you believe--these don't have to be long statements--short sentences, both serious and frivolous.

(My brain is fried so if you don't mind I will lean more on the frivolous side of things...)

5) I believe that no matter what, within six hours from now the worship service will be over and I can go back to hanging out with my friends.

4) Friday night was the most fun I have had in a looooooong time.

3) My toenails look really stupid with lavendar nail polish on them.

2) When they are really, really good friends a week is too short for a visit.

1) There WILL be a picture of red, white and blue plastic flowers on this blog very soon.

3 comments:

Songbird said...

Can't wait to see it...

Quotidian Grace said...

Alright, show us your plastic flowers!

Pink Shoes said...

I should have read your post before getting a pedicure... I don't know that this particular shade looks good on anyone...