Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Neurosis Continued...

This is the continuation of a neurotic meme...

In the church building when I leave I like all of the light switches to be in the same direction. Since the same lights can be lit from switches on either side of the hallways this delicate balance often gets disrupted. Sometimes I can resist the temptation to go out of my way to get the switches all pointing in the right direction... but only sometimes.


My husband pointed out this one to me yesterday. Rarely can I wear just one shirt. Even with a short sleeved collared shirt I will wear a thin t-shirt (sometimes sleeveless) underneath. I have my reasons but in the end they will just make this post longer than it needs to be and they will not make much sense to anyone else but me anyway.


Any time I get up and out of bed I have to look out our bedroom blinds to see what is going on in the church parking lot. Neurotic mainly because 95% of the time there is NOTHING going on in the church parking lot. TDH will grumpily roll over and ask, "Did it snow yet?"


I think that is it - or at least all I am letting on - unless you want to count the one you can find here under "phobias."

4 comments:

see-through faith said...

laughing at the parking lot :)

peripateticpolarbear said...

'ya know, I think we all have our little wierdo nerouses. I'm just not blogging mine. No, not me. I do not every have to wait until at least 10 stairs have gone by on escalators until I put my dainty feet on them. Not me. Not ever.
Wait, what's that in the parking lot?

will smama said...

VERY funny PPB... and yes I did have to go look.

Leslee said...

You're such a weird-o!

Of course you probably won't find my neurosis on my blog!