Wednesday, April 05, 2006

If Allergies then No Snow

Alright, here is the deal... if I am sneezing all over the place, popping allergy pills at an alarming rate and having trouble preaching because of a scratchy throat then that means allergies which in turn means spring which should mean: NO MORE SNOW!!!

I was going to post a picture of a flower in the snow for this but all I could find on the internet were copyrighted. I would go outside and take a picture of one but it is STILL SNOWING!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I was thinking that yesterday as the tempreature plumeted here again. We are going camping in less than a weeks time... well caravanning but still it is too cold!!!

Sally said...

Sally said...
I was thinking that yesterday as the tempreature plumeted here again. We are going camping in less than a weeks time... well caravanning but still it is too cold!!!

apstraight said...

I'm looking, and looking...


Still looking....

Nope.

No argument here.