Thursday, April 27, 2006

ABC Meme... (like it even needed a title)

Accent: No. Which is saying something considering I am originally from NJ. I like to say that I grew up south of the accent and north of the toxic waste.

Booze: Ice cold beer.

Chore I Hate: Dusting... so I don't.

Dog or Cat: Depends on the season. Winter - Cat because she keeps my feet warm. Summer - dog because he is fun to hang out with outside.

Essential Electronics: Laptop... but only if the dsl is working.

Favorite Cologne: Blech.

Gold or Silver: Who is buying?

Hometown: Wealthy Shore Town, NJ - but I lived on the other side of the 'tracks'.

Insomnia: No thank you.

Job Title: She Who Thinks She is So Funny

Kids: 1

Living arrangements: Church owned, but nice.

Most admirable traits: Occasionally I am actually funny, genuine (you might not always like it, but I am genuine)

Number of sexual partners: AT ONCE?!?

Overnight hospital stays: 3 - Appendix removal, left ring finger removal, baby boy removal.
Phobias: I think I am okay here, except I have this tiny, little weird thing that I get just a bit paranoid when I am in public spooky places. I just figure there is no more perfect place to murder someone than in an amusement park during Halloween Horror nights. Everyone will think it is just part of the show.

Quote: "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear dumb than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Religion: Presbyterian (baptized in the church my parents were married in, active in babyfold through youth group president, went to Presbyterian college and seminary. I AM the older brother in 'The Prodigal Son.' )

Siblings: 1 sister

Time I wake up: When my Baby Boy alarm clock goes off (usually between 7 and 8)

Unusual talent or skill: See the letter 'N'... ha, ha just kidding. Ummmm... gosh, could I really not have one. Oh wait, I guess some might say the Friends thing. I'll let you know if I think of something better.

Vegetable I love: Fresh Jersey tomatoes and corn (I guess technically neither one is a veggie)

Worst habit: Chewing my fingers. Dis.Gus.Ting. I HATE it.

X-rays: Okay are you ready? Knees, ankle (dr. actually said, "Wow, that's shredded"), head (there was nothing there - ba dum dum, ching), back, and hand.

Yummy foods I make: A couple of my grandmother's recipes I do pretty well - applesauce cake and chocolate chip merengue cookies

Zodiac sign: Gemini.

2 comments:

Songbird said...

Yum yum on the tomatoes.

cheesehead said...

Ah...another Gemini. Things are starting to make sense!