Thursday, March 23, 2006

'SHE' Started It

God,

I am still waiting for my friends and me to be transported. Maybe that picture is not to your satisfaction. How about this one?


Ooooh, aren't you the tricky girl making the blogger picture poster thingy not work right so I cannot put up another picture.

Fine. I will stick with my first choice then. Anytime...

... we are waiting.

- will smama

PS - I could do without the headache today. Thank you.

HA! I got it...


ADDENDUM: Thank you for the help with the headache (although the trip would have been nice). As you well know, the above is a picture of Hanalei on Kauai, Hawaii. The below is a picture of Club Med in Australia.

5 comments:

Songbird said...

That looks good, too. I'm ready!!

apstraight said...

My bag is packed...

Pink Shoes said...

Outside my window it's grey. If you prefer, it's gray. I saw some snowflakes moments ago. Which means it's cold out there. Can I come, too?

Quotidian Grace said...

Is it Scotland?

Songbird said...

I'm still waiting.