Wednesday, March 15, 2006

CHEERS!

Well, alright. But I would consider myself more of a local beer kind of gal.



You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.




By the way I edited what I did not like about this description. It was wrong so I deleted it.
Don't you judge me.

Addendum: Ha, Ha and don't judge me on the fact that I deleted things I disagreed with but left in the stuff about being drunk all the time.

Some day I will tell you about how I celebrated graduating from seminary and it will all make sense.

6 comments:

juniper68 said...

all that and you're not gonna TELL us what you deleted? sheesh, now I have to go over there and keep taking that test until I get Heineken myself, if I want to sleep tonight.....

Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mz said...

hic!...hIc...hiC...um...if I recall correctly, I don't think you can get beer in some parts of PA on Sundays...which would mean you aren't a beer of the local kind...Hic.

:)

will smama said...

J68 - It said something about when I drink too much I get boring. There is just NO way... I am way too funny for that.

MZ - You can't buy alcohol on Sunday, You can't but 6 packs EVER but there is nothing against drinking what you already have!

By the way, will someone please explain to me the logic behind trying to keep drinking levels down by only allowing people to conveniently buy CASES of beer instead of 6 packs?

For me it means I either have 22 beers in my house... or one.

apstraight said...

My friends celebrated my acceptance to my first choice seminary by taking me out for $1 shots.... I made sure we got our moneys worth...

Pink Shoes said...

I took the quiz, too, and we're the same.... when I read the description I exclaimed to my husband, "I'm not boring when I'm drink too much!"