Thursday, February 16, 2006

F*R*I*E*N*D*S

I just watched one of my favorite Friends episodes. It was the Thanksgiving one where Monica scratches her cornea (that’s not the funny part) and in the process of getting it checked she invites Richard’s (her older ex-boyfriend) son over for dinner. All of the friends are disgusted including Rachel who says, “It’s like inviting a Greek tragedy over for dinner.”

In response Monica points out to each of them their biggest mistakes:

Married a lesbian;
Left a man at the altar;
Fell in love with a gay ice dancer;
Threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire;
Livin' in a box!


(In order: Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler)

I love how she rattles them off and wonder what I would declare as I pointed at my friends and my family (I'm conveniently leaving myself out of this).

Married a peckerhead;
drank a box of wine;
Did naughty things to Niles;
Thinks 'lellow' is a color;
Worships the wall bunny!


No, I will not be naming them but I will let you know who I hear from first.

5 comments:

Pink Shoes said...

I love this... let me think about my own friends/family ... hmmm...

HeyJules said...

I loved that episode of Friends, too but I really love this post! What a great idea.

Girl said...

I know someone who had a crush on her best gay friend...does that count?

will smama said...

I have heard from the first three.

Leslee said...

LOL! I love friends... I hardly ever get to watch it, but thanks for this post. Sorry you had such a stressful day at the Dr though. Go watch another episode of Friends, it'll make you feel better, I promise!