Because she is procrastinating, I will too...
I was tagged ages ago for this and I’m doing it now:
Four jobs I've had:
1. I worked at my Dad’s restaurant for a long time. If I really had to I could manage your chicken, ribs and seafood place. Just let me know. The specialty were these things called ‘Tasty Taters’ – wedges of potato with the skin still on breaded and then fried. Good. I think my Dad fired me from there about 8 times.
2. I worked at Marshalls for about a week. After working for my Dad it was hard to work for the official, corporate world.
3. I worked at Sports Authority for a little bit while in seminary, but left for similar reasons to #2. Plus all I wanted to do was hang out on the floor and maybe work register. Instead they put me in the back to count money, something I am TERRIBLE at. Somehow putting me in a dark room with no one else and making me do math was not exactly what I was looking for.
4. Chaplain at a Psychiatric Hospital. I have got some stories for you, but basically I came out of it thinking that when it comes to ministry I wish everyone had a folder where I could go look up what their issues are.
Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Notting Hill
2. The Natural
3. Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls I know, it's embarrassing, but there is one scene in here that cracks me up every. time. It is when Ace is by the cave and he is told that the animal he is looking for is a bat... he freaks out. For me it's a great silly movie.
4. The Muppet Movie Where else is 'Presbyterian' a punchline?
Four places I've lived:
1. Central, shore NJ
2. West coast Florida
3. Central Florida
4. Central PA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. NFL football
4. Lazy Sunday afternoon baseball
Four places I've been on vacation:
3. Da Beach
Four websites I visit daily:
2. set free
Four of my favorite foods:
1. A really good New England clam chowder. TDH and I made finding this our mission during our February vacation in Maine.
2. lobster and crab
3. Homemade onion rings from The Circus Drive In
4. A good steak
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Da Beach
2. Da Bed
3. Da massage table
4. Da lottery office picking up my winnings (would help if I played)
No tags, I figure if you wanted to do it by now you would have.