Friday, January 20, 2006

Revgalblogpal Friday Meme - 5 Guilty Pleasures

1) Staying up WAY too late when TDH is out of town and watching the Sex & the City dvd’s that my friend loaned me.

2) Massage once a month. I have decided that quarterly I am going to splurge and go for the whole hour.

3) Chai tea and my laptop at the local Coffee House as I work on my sermon and enjoy the buzz of the crowd.

4) Sleeping in on Monday mornings (my day off) while TDH gets up and takes care of The Boy.

5) Um... I belive the phrase is 'afternoon delight' (hi mom). This was especially justifiable when we were trying to get pregnant.

Bonus Answer: Reading blogs; updating my own.

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I do a monthly massage too! It is great!

cheesehead said...

Hee hee hee hee

"Afternoon delight"

I believe I have used that phrase over at my place more than once!

Girl said...

Wooooa!!! My eyes....they're burning up!!! ACK!

Songbird said...

I enjoyed a bit just the day before yesterday. (Try to guess which of these I mean...)

Preacher Mom said...

Girl, you crack me up!