Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Revgalblogpal Christmas Meme

1. What is the best gift you received this year? (Tangible gifts only, please!)
My husband gave me a NY GIANTS jersey - Tiki Barber edition. It was great because I had casually mentioned how cool it would be to have another one (my other one is vintage Mark Bavaro). However, I was not expecting it because TDH is shall I say... frugal? I was surprised and VERY excited and I got to put it on during worship on Sunday because our theme was The Gift. I did manage to wait until AFTER the baptism.

2. What is the best gift you gave this year?
I gave my Mom a necklace and bracelet that she will really enjoy.

3. When did you do most of your shopping/creating?
We were well into December for both - the weekend of the 18th is when I did the majority of our baking.

4. Did you go shopping the day after Thanksgiving (U.S.)? Today?
No and no... although my mother and sister did and I had them pick us up some lights for next year.

5. What stands out already about Christmas 2005?
The Boy's first Christmas. He had so much fun and inspected and explored each and every gift. Soon the gifts will be ripped into so I was really trying to just soak in this moment.

2 comments:

mz said...

Ummm...I hate to girlify you...but didn't you go to the outlets the day after Thanksgiving??

will smama said...

That was Saturday.