Friday, November 18, 2005

Revgalblogpals' Friday Five

Alright. Enough with the hormone surge

1) Earliest book you remember (read to you or by you)
Corduroy (thank you Songbird and my nightly 3AM think tank) and the Pokey Little Puppy.

2) Picture Book you would like to climb into
Make way for ducklings

3) Favorite series of books (then or now)
Then Bobbsey twins. I think I've read all of them - I was stunned to find out they were not real and that the books were formula books written by a group of writers. I think when I learned that my childhood officially ended. Fortunately I didn't figure it out until I was 30.

4) Character you would most like to meet
The swan from Trumpet of the Swan

5) Last childhood book you re-read (for yourself or to someone)
Goodnight Moon

1 comment:

Songbird said...

Corduroy!
My oldest adored Corduroy. Also the sequel, A Pocket for Corduroy.