Monday, October 17, 2005

RevGalBlogPal Meme - Inside the Actor's Studio

1. What is your favorite word?
Yes

2. What is your least favorite word?
literally

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Laughing with people or playing a sport so hard you are in the zone and finish totally exhausted.

4. What turns you off?
Body odor; militance; closed minds; stupidity

5. What is your favorite curse word?
The 'f' bomb... I rarely get to use it though.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Stolen from my sister: glass communion cups being placed in the wooden pew holders; shells/rocks being pushed and pulled by the ocean waves; the baby breathing over the monitor

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Lawn mowers/leafblowers/tractors early Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon - rude!

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Attempt or succeed at? The former actor, the latter rock star... more realistically sports announcer or radio personality (I didn't say viable, I just said more realistic than actor and rock star).

9. What profession would you not like to do?
bank teller, trash collector, politician

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Don't worry, I set them straight."

1 comment:

Apostle John said...

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Same thing I heard my 10th grade teacher tell me on the last day of school, "You failed, but I'll give you the extra point so congratulations."