Oh yeah. Not only am I jumping on the bandwagon, but I am jumping on the bandwagon WELL AFTER the trend is over. A - thank you!
1) I am 5’10”
2) I have hazel eyes.
3) I have been married for 9 years.
4) I don’t often get mushy.
5) He is truly God’s gift to undeserving me.
6) I am often humbled by it.
7) But even more often take it for granted.
8) I have 10 toes.
9) And 9 fingers.
10) Kids always notice this.
11) Most adults do not.
12) My wedding rings got caught on an immovable object.
13) It lead to my first ride in a helicopter.
14) Life certainly goes on, but I still miss it.
15) My nieces and nephews think it’s cool.
16) I wish it hadn’t happened just about every day.
17) It is not the worst thing that has happened to me.
18) I can’t share yet but to say…
19) My first is actually my second.
20) Drastically changing tones – I love sports.
21) Playing ‘em and watching ‘em.
22) Because of where I live I am trying but I still say,
23) NASCAR is not a sport.
24) I love football.
25) The NY GIANTS are my favorite NFL team.
26) The Chicago Cubs are my favorite baseball team but
27) I really just love baseball in general.
28) Especially the playoffs.
29) Although I stay up way too late to watch.
30) And drag around all day basically during the entire month of October.
31) I played flag football in seminary.
32) And loved it more than any of my classes.
33) Me having a Masters degree in anything is proof that God exists.
34) And is further proof that this truly is my Call.
35) Despite the current condition of this week’s sermon.
36) I have a dog.
37) And one cat.
38) I used to have 2.
39) For awhile we had five.
40) But that was short-lived.
41) And crossed the line from pet owners to
42) Wacky couple with the five cats!
43) I have one sister.
44) She is younger.
45) And funnier.
46) And reading this :)
47) I was mean to her growing up.
48) Now I’m sorry.
49) But also happy to have the sermon illustrations.
50) But really sorry.
51) I played softball in college.
52) You know how good guys look in baseball uniforms?
53) Women do not.
54) It’s a hips in polyester thing.
55) I learned the bigger the boobs
56) and the butt,
57) the farther the ball goes.
58) I hit no home runs then.
59) But since having a child probably could now.
60) If the boobs and butt thing were the only requirements.
61) I am an extrovert.
62) In a lonely introverted solo pastor setting.
63) I look forward to the day when I once again work with a staff.
64) I grew up on the NJ shore.
65) But I was never a beach bum.
66) I took it for granted.
67) And now I miss the sounds and the smells.
68) I like it most off-season.
69) I have a secret desire to learn how to knit.
70) But I am embarrassed to ask my Mom to teach me.
71) I think I’m the only woman on the planet who doesn’t really like chocolate.
72) I’m sorry.
73) Just think that’s more for you!
74) I majored in Religious Studies.
75) But wished I didn’t.
76) Seminary was a repeat of a lot of it.
77) So I should have majored in Sociology
78) Or Psychology
79) Or Business
80) Or Theater instead.
81) I had AKMA in college.
82) And Seminary.
83) If you know him
84) You envy me.
85) If you know me.
86) You pity him.
87) In high school I rang hand bells for my church.
88) It was a big deal then.
89) Sometimes it bums me out that no one really cares now.
90) We were really good.
91) Toured this country and England.
93) Oh well.
94) I don’t read as much as I should.
95) My best friends are a favorite side dish.
96) I have a pak n’ play in my office.
97) And very often my dog.
98) I am hooked on other people’s blogs.
100) My sermon still is not written.
Seriously people, it is time for sermon! Have a great weekend.