7 things that suprise me about being a Mom:
7) I never mind the fact that he is now my alarm clock. I find myself going to him happily because I missed him during the night.
6) That the pediatrician always says we are doing a good job and lets us take him back home with us.
5) How patient I can be with him (not all of the time, but certainly more than I ever thought I would be).
4) How incredible the back of his neck smells.
3) How incredibly cute oatmeal and apple mush can be when spread on a dimply face that looks just like yours (only his cheeks are described as cute and pudgy, not fat!)
2) How much stronger he has made our marriage.
1) That although I will never get too cocky about it(let's face it the kid doesn't talk or move yet), I don't think I am too bad at this Mommy thing.
Thanks. That felt good.